Jun 1, 2008

Juice's Log

So today started a little bit of basic training. So for basic training day 1, came up with a little WOD I found on another crossfit site (and for some reason, Im totally drawing a blank on which one right now). The WOD goes like this:

-Hold a hand stand for 5 total minutes.
-Each time you have to come down, you do 25 squats/25 situps.
-Record total time to take to complete and how many reps of squats and situps done.

My time and total reps were 14 mins w/ 125 each of squats & situps. I started off trying it a certain way and I probably could have done this in less time but I was pacing which next I do this WOD, Ill try it a different way.

Basic Training Food:
Keeping calories withing 6-hour window today (11am-5pm), with starting a fast at 5:30pm and ending tomorrow at 9:30am (16-hours) with the following meals:

Breakfast- cashews and smoked cracked pepper turkey
Lunch- Burrito Bowl from Chipotle w/ steak, chicken, pinto beans, salsa, lettuce, & guacomole
Dinner- Skillet w/eggs, ham, onions, mushrooms, and cheese.

No comments: